INVESTOR RELATIONS HOME
Unifi, Inc. is a multi-national manufacturing company that produces and sells recycled and other processed yarns designed to meet customer specifications, and premium value-added ("PVA") yarns with enhanced performance characteristics. Unifi maintains one of the textile industry's most comprehensive polyester and nylon product offerings. Unifi enhances demand for its products, and helps others in creating a more effective textile industry supply chain, through the development and introduction of branded yarns that provide unique performance, comfort and aesthetic advantages. In addition to its flagship REPREVE® products – a family of eco-friendly yarns made from recycled materials – key Unifi brands include: SORBTEK®, REFLEXX®, aio® - all-in-one performance yarns, SATURA®, AUGUSTA® A.M.Y.®, MYNX® UV, and MICROVISTA®. Unifi's yarns are readily found in the products of major brands in the apparel, hosiery, automotive, home furnishings, industrial and other end-use markets. To learn more about REPREVE®, visit www.repreve.com.
Unifi is a global textile leader that will continue to benefit from:
- Growing apparel production in the regions covered by the NAFTA & CAFTA-DR
- Shifting global consumer preferences toward synthetic
- Ongoing enhancement of product portfolio through the growth of higher margin PVA (Premium Value-Added) yarns driving higher margins and strong free cash flow
- Significant international opportunities, especially in Asia and South America, leveraging strong financial position and international sales and marketing capabilities
Unifi also employs a range of differentiating factors that provide for growth potential with defensibility:
- PVA offerings
- Specialty and technical yarns
- Innovation and technology
- Velocity to market
- Range of volume
- Diverse market segments
Unifi is the only company offering the entire spectrum of polymer to yarn to value-added solutions in polyester and nylon.
Featured ContentShow all
|More Events >>|
|More News >>|
Copyright Nasdaq. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.